• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FS: Leftovers of a 1972 Challenger Rallye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this a few months ago (already stripped).

No title, or VIN. So I plan on hauling it to the scrap yard, but I would like to send all the useable parts to good homes before I do.

Not much left... Good floorboard, decent doors (No internal pieces, or door handles), Rough fenders (not pictured), and some decent door panels (not pictured). Also has some decent panels that might be good to cut out and use to patch up rough spots on another car.

Let me know if anyone is interested in anything. Or $500 and you can have the whole thing.

Car is located in Vancouver, Wa.

NOTE: I'm not sure if trunk lid is for sale. It's a friends, and he stuck it on the car... I'm not sure if he wants to get rid of it or not. If you need one, make an offer and I will pass it along.

th_DSC02696.jpg
th_DSC02697.jpg
th_DSC02698.jpg
th_DSC02699.jpg
th_DSC02700.jpg
th_DSC02701.jpg
th_DSC02702.jpg
th_DSC02703.jpg
th_DSC02704.jpg
th_DSC02705.jpg
th_DSC02706.jpg
th_DSC02707.jpg
th_DSC02708.jpg
th_DSC02709.jpg

TIBBY

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drivers door and trunk lid

Please call me with price for Drivers door if you have it and I'd be happy to make an offer on the trunk lid.

Thanks
Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:

dmk67

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
patch needed

what does right side top of trunk gutter look like ?

edison1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
picture

This is the picture of the area I need.

Picture 124.jpg

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that's so depressing! 4 speed car?

I believe it was. I've gotten conflicting stories about whether it was an automatic or a 4speed.

It was sold in rough shape at a local impound auction a year ago to the guy I got it from, He then had a guy come up from California to buy parts off of it and the guy ended up buying every piece of trim it had left, as well as the VIN # plates.

Please call me with price for Drivers door if you have it and I'd be happy to make an offer on the trunk lid.

Thanks
Kurt

I will give you a call as soon as I can. Thanks!

I wonder if the sunroof is original from the factory? Too bad it`s not gonna be saved. :sad11:

I'm not sure if it is... It looks a little rough, like someone did it with a sawsall. I know someone put more holes in the roof with a Pickaxe... So, You never know.

what does right side top of trunk gutter look like ?

I will check that out on monday and get back to you! Thanks!

This is the picture of the area I need.

I will print that out and take it with me monday, and hopefully I will be able to cut that out for ya!!

Last edited by a moderator:

grldm3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Is this car still available? I'll take the whole thing if it is. I'm in Portland. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back