• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FUSE TINS - CHRYSLER MOPAR WTB

hofilbert

Reaction score
I have been a vintage tin advertising collector for 40+ years now and have collected mostly tobacco tins. I've sold most everything off now, but I have recently found a new tin collecting hobby I am really enjoying...mostly because it is inexpensive. I am now collecting AUTO FUSES tins. I've seen these around me for many, many years just like the rest of you, and I've never paid attention to them. But, I've started collecting them and I cannot stop. I'm loving it. BUT, I'd like some of your help if I can.
I collected MINT or NEAR MINT stuff only, which does not include scratched, rusted or beat up tins. What I've missed out on several recently are the CHRYSLER and vintage MOPAR fuses tins. I have the lime green MOPAR and also the red,wht,& blue MOPAR tins already so I don't need them. If you have either of these two tins (shown below) in like or better condition and would like them to go to a good loving home, send me a PM. Also, if you have other tins like GM, Comet, CHEVROLET, LION, VICTOR, CRESCENT, G&G, and many more. I've just started about two weeks ago, so there are still many fuse tins I do not have - the one condition request is the must be mint or near mint (9-10 condition). Oh, NO BUSS, LITTLEFUSE or other real common modern brands. Thanks for your time.
fuse-mopar.jpg

Back