• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FYI: Cars with 5x4.5 or 5x114.3 & 71.6 cb

Dodgeboy

Reaction score
Heres a list of cars that have the same wheel bolt pattern and center bore as our ebodies. Keep in-mind that wheel backspacing will need to be confirmed as rim offset is usually more then the 4 1/4 or 4.5" backspacing our rides had from factory. This list just means that the wheel will fit on the hub.
I found this while searching for a space saver rim (4" wide) to use as a front runner, as I don't want to wait months for aftermarket wheels, and theres a chance I might change my rear rims in the future.
Screenshot_20220425-143628_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200905-105324_Samsung Internet.jpg

moparleo

Reaction score

Standard lug seats on modern wheels (alloy) is also for a 14 mm X 1.5 stud , about 2" long and a bulge conical seat nut.
A factory stud on a 70"s E-body is 1/2" X 20. 1.6" long in front, 1.5" long in rear.
The alloy wheels have a thicker center than the steel factory wheels so you must make sure that even if they slip on to the studs that there is enough thread engagement and you are using 65 ° conical seat lugs, minimum engagement is the diameter of the stud. So a 1/2" stud needs a minimum of 1/2" of thread engagement

Back