• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Galens Tag Service

Wobby

Reaction score
Please Help

Is anyone else having trouble getting Galen Govier to answer the phone, email ???
I requested and paid for the service on Aug 15, 2023..... nothing sent yet.
I called and did get through once around Nov. 27, Talked with Diane ... she said it was completed but she needed to get it mailed out.
It has been a couple of weeks, nothing received. I've called and left messages twice this week..... CRICKETS.

Starting to wonder whats going on....... AM I Crazy ?

Any feed back will be greatly appreciated .

Thank you in advance.

moparlee

Reaction score
That's just Galen being Galen. You'll get what you paid for, just need to be patient with him.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
And in your months of being patient perhaps search around on all the for only sites, ebodies.org and moparts to get some insight to what you have stumbled into.
I have tried to call and talk as I have some curiosities of how many M46's are on his registry but I can never get him on the phone.

sixpactogo

Reaction score
Nothing has changed then with GTS. 26 years ago I sent a pencil tracing of my fender tag to him in September with a note telling him I needed the new tag before the Mopar Nationals the following year. I thought, being a fellow Wisconsinite, he would treat me better than some. However, 8 months later I started calling to see when I could expect it. After about a dozen unanswered calls, I finally spoke to Diane who told me she couldn't tell me when he would get to it. I cancelled the order and never bothered them again. I cleaned up my old rusty tag and suddenly it looked much better than one from him. I saw his booth at the Nationals but cruised right on by figuring since he had no time for me, I would return the favor.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Here’s mine.

IMG_6529.jpeg

Mr Cuda

Reaction score
Back in 2000, I had a tag made from my buildsheet, ibm card.
I met him at a show, prepaid, and gave him copies of all the info. I had to show the originals to confirm data.
Took a year to get my tag, and other stuff back.

Last edited:

Old Mopar

Reaction score
Galen is in fakebook fender tags page with the rest of the fender tag crew.
It's a great read sometimes then again....
A mopar acquaintance from the web, not a freind, just some one with an odd car has tried to get help with his enigma and cannot get anywhere with any of these people - he told me it is like they are afraid of what he found...his words not mine

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
@Old Mopar I would like to see the odd ball you speak of.
I'm on the fender tag page and sometimes those guys crack me up.
I have tried yet again to contact old govier but can not get a response regarding M46's on his "registry".

Wobby

Reaction score
Update... I found Galen on FB and reached out to him.

He promptly responded and resolved my problem.

I received an email copy of the package and the hard copies will be in the mail today.

I'm very satisfied with the outcome.

AUSTA

Reaction score
I asked for a Decode on my TA once his assistant had all my details & build sheet she disappeared.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Galen being Galen, Sounds like he needs to up is game and own his reasonably. If he has more work than he can handle. He needs to move on or get some help. I guess he thinks he is the only game in town. I understand what he has to do. If there is one complainant you here of how many are there? Does Galen Galen make fender tags anymore?

Last edited:

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
A problem is not a problem until it is a habit.

don selleck

Reaction score
crook at least his secretary is got me for $400 something received nothing, they stopped answering calls P.O.S. been about 8 years ago. of course thats my opinion and dealings with him.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
crook at least his secretary is got me for $400 something received nothing, they stopped answering calls P.O.S. been about 8 years ago. of course thats my opinion and dealings with him.
Have you contacted his secretary on Facebook?

Back