• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Getting close to getting a Cuda

MandyDM

Reaction score
Getting close to getting a Cuda'.A friend of mine,Charlie found me one down in Mississippi and did get a picture of emailed to him.In good shape with one little spot of body work needed to be done.No engine or transmission in it,I have a good 1970 440 for it including a transmission for it.It is a 1971 and told him to contact them.Comes from an estate,owner died and the family decided to sell it.It has been at least 8 months to find one.Hopefully I get it

terrywalker

Reaction score
I can only offer one bit of advice. Don't be so anxious to get the car that you overlook other not so obvious problems such as unibody frame damage, rust, expensive missing parts, etc. The costs of correcting problems you didn't see can quickly exceed the expected costs and sour you on the project. A 71 is a great car to have. I'm sure you will do the required diligence during the presale inspection. Good luck and enjoy.
Terry W.

MandyDM

Reaction score
No rust at all,in one of those time inflatable car capsules advertised on tv.The guy was picky where it was stored in

MandyDM

Reaction score
Did not end up with it,no title and reported stolen 2 years ago.Cops ended up seizing it

terrywalker

Reaction score
It's too bad it did not work out for you. On the bright side of course is you did not lose any money. Something will come your way.
Terry W.

Back