• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Grand coup headliner

halelau

Reaction score
Anyone have or know where I can get a cardboard headliner for my 70 Grand Coup. One corner about a foot square is broken out and missing. Know how to repair?

challenger6pak

Reaction score
To answer your question..no. I am up against the same thing with a Challenger SE and a Cuda with the leather interior option. I have a headlinner from the Cuda. The corners are gone and it is in not the best condition. I have a parts car here that I am going to use the roof on a workbench and I am going to figure out how to make another one.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
about two years ago a guy contacted me about borrowing my original board so he could start fabricating composit replacements , we were too far away & I was worried what I would do if I never got mine back in good condition or at all . maybe he found someone to borrow one from buy now . You would have to search the internet , I do not know how to contact him

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I know who you mean. The problem that was found is that the headliner would sag in hot temperatures. In FL., where I am, a black car sitting in the sun can reach 150*. I have an idea on how to do them. I need two. I will be working on this project early next year. Right now I am getting the parts car apart that will donate it's pitted roof as the template.

Back