• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Graveyard carz

tpietzsch

Reaction score
Anyone checking out Graveyard cars on Velocity? I like it but it pisses me off the shop guys don't seem to share the same passion for these cars as Mark does. Granted you have to have thick skin to work in that shop but it seems they are always screwing something up or jacking around. Maybe it's just an act for TV. Anyway, I enjoy the vehicle history and Mopar details and insights that Mark shares.

Bill

Reaction score
I agree!! I love watching all these types of shows but wish they would keep the Hollywood out of it. I always say "just show me the frickin build and stop the drama"! The whole Orange County Chopper yelling at each other and throwing stuff around the shop thing is getting old. Maybe I'm not redneck enough to appreciate it???

ramenth

Reaction score
I agree!! I love watching all these types of shows but wish they would keep the Hollywood out of it. I always say "just show me the frickin build and stop the drama"! The whole Orange County Chopper yelling at each other and throwing stuff around the shop thing is getting old. Maybe I'm not redneck enough to appreciate it???

Gotta tell you, that's one of the reasons I dropped out of the "reality" shows ages ago, with the exception of Deadliest Catch.

When American Choppers first started I enjoyed the show, watching the bike builds. Even liked American Hot Rod for a little while. But it didn't take long to realize the drama was for the camera's, the self-imposed deadlines were part of the "script."

I just can't bring myself to watch most of them, even car related, because of the sour experiences of all the other ones.

tomps

Reaction score
I gotta say that I watch the show regularly.........and both love it and hate it at the same time! I've learned some things and picked up quite a bit....just wish they would knock off the "drama" and just get down to business. I think that's what most people who watch this show are more interested in anyway. Spare the drama for that Bachelor show trash garbage or any of the 100 other so called "reality" shows out there. Please just build the cars. I don't know about you all, but I love hearing about the history and stories behind these cars. It gives them a "life" of their own.

A couple of the guys bug the carp out of me.....seem more in it for the notoriety and "fame" rather then the passion.

Stick to the history and building of the cars would be awesome. Mark sure knows his stuff!

Bill

Reaction score
Graveyard carz is worth weeding through all the B.S. sometimes to see some Mopar Magic. Mark shares the same passion we all do.
One I love to watch is Pass time. Some real people on that show. It's fun to try and guess the time.

QUOTE=ramenth;32033]Gotta tell you, that's one of the reasons I dropped out of the "reality" shows ages ago, with the exception of Deadliest Catch.

When American Choppers first started I enjoyed the show, watching the bike builds. Even liked American Hot Rod for a little while. But it didn't take long to realize the drama was for the camera's, the self-imposed deadlines were part of the "script."

I just can't bring myself to watch most of them, even car related, because of the sour experiences of all the other ones.[/QUOTE]

tpietzsch

Reaction score
Catching up on "r u faster than a redneck" on Speed. These guys and the trash talk are great.

Back