• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

headliner help

jeffv21

Reaction score
I have done some research online and I think I will attempt to install my own headliner. Can't find anyone the addresses the sail panels. Do they go on first? How do they attach? I think I will repaint my old ones, pretty good shape. I'm thinking they should be flat white. ( yes a white interior) Thanks, for any input. Jeff

72Cuda340

Reaction score
They should be the same fabric as the headliner... I too have a white interior 72 Cuda.

jeffv21

Reaction score
They should be the same fabric as the headliner... I too have a white interior 72 Cuda.
Thanks for input 72cuda340. I have the sail panels from my 72 and from a 74. they are both cardboard with a white smooth paper finish on it. I am thinking of recovering them with contact paper with a flat finish. Maybe yours was recovered??

Yatzee

Reaction score
When you order the liner, order extra material to cover the sail panels. you can use Elmer's spray adhesive.
When you install the liner, put it in your dryer at the "delicate" setting for a few minutes to relax the material
and make it supple for installation and remove any wrinkles from folding during shipping if it's vinyl. Good luck.

Back