• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello E bodies

memike

Reaction score
Just want to say hello and hope to find one of my old E bodies rolling around the country, and learn more about this new site.
My computer took a dump three day ago and lost all my photos of my
place in this computer world.
I have a 1966 Valiant two door sedan that was handed to me by a great bunch of folks. :rolleyes: And yes I name my cars, here name is Victoria :D
I have owned 4 challengers and 5 barracuda's in my life and mother MoPar has been very good to me while raising two boy's , know grown men.
One day soon I will get a few pictures up for everyone when I get a scanner to scan them with.

Thank you for this great site, And hope to see some great cars here
and maybe one of my old ones.

memike

Reaction score
I will be spending more time here after the 4th of January AlleyoopMgv, Thank you for your warm welcome bud.:D

flmopars

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Look forward to seeing some pictures of your cars

Flmopars

memike

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Look forward to seeing some pictures of your cars

Flmopars
It will be awhile before I can show my old E bodies that are on pictures that will be scanned soon after the 4th of January.

But for now here is my A body that I have been enjoying.

Victoria is a 66 Valiant Sedan that drives like a new one.
It has the 170/ in her.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20002.jpg

first%20cruze%20057.jpg

first%20cruze%20078.jpg

burntorange70

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO memike! Good to see you came on over. I just would not be the same with out you here.

res1vw21

Reaction score
Hey mike I didn't know you had that many e bodies through out your life.

memike

Reaction score
Yes, And my kids won't let me live it down, One was a rubber bumper TA Challenger.
30 years ago if there was a barracuda or challenger for sale I would snag it up for pennies But my favorite driver was a black 340 all stock challenger But I had a 70 318 70 barracuda that I spent some great times at George Rays drag strip with.
Dirt tracked a 73 barracuda, the first Mopar on the dirt here 20 years ago and had a blast in pure stock, Yes I have had allot of them, My wife drove my 73 318 a/c auto with white vynl top and white int ralley red. that was her favorite because she said it was pretty. I had a 71 geia barracuda with a 383 and the console over head.
But like I said ,Mother mopar has been good to me, in and around 80 to 83 they kept the house warm and bills paid and made three to 10 time my investment back .
But if I had them know I would have more money then I know to do with.:eek:

memike

Reaction score
Here is a picture of a picture of my son Creed standing buy my 73 Challenger and if you look real close you can see my old dirt track cuda #77 and the Pinto was my oldest sons race car to have some fun and the imca car is Creeds car from a couple years ago.

aaa.jpg

memike

Reaction score
Hey is this the famous Memike from the Mopar Enthusiast article !

Yes it is, I am waiting on the Mopar Enthusiast magazine to hit my mail box soon, I subscribed about a week ago and can't wait to see it.:D

AdamR

Reaction score
You may want to look for that issue on the newstand. By the time you get your first issue it will probably be the next month.

memike

Reaction score
You may want to look for that issue on the newstand. By the time you get your first issue it will probably be the next month.

So true, I will gather as many copies as I can at all the news stands
Thank you AdamR :eek:

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Great picture's memike, be sure to let us know when the issue hits the newsstands, i would like to get a copy.

440scout

Reaction score
Here is a picture of a picture of my son Creed standing buy my 73 Challenger and if you look real close you can see my old dirt track cuda #77 and the Pinto was my oldest sons race car to have some fun and the imca car is Creeds car from a couple years ago.
dirt track cars!!! now your speakin my language!!;)

Back