• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Down Under

F8RT

Reaction score
Hi F8RT, I am in Broadford just down the Hume Highway from you about 2 hours by car. Do you own a F8RT challenger? I am currently looking to buy a '70 Cuda.
Hi mate ,
Yes i am restoring a 70 R/T 383 Challenger in F8 green with green interior and top and i also have this .
70 R/T Charger in F8 green also which i restored years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_5273.jpg
    IMG_5273.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 94

MoparJason

Reaction score
Hi mate ,
Yes i am restoring a 70 R/T 383 Challenger in F8 green with green interior and top and i also have this .
The Charger looks great can't wait to see how the Challenger turns out.

Last edited:

MoparJason

Reaction score
You should come up to Albury next March as Chryslers On The Murray is back on and plenty of E Bodies there.
Thanks for reminding me about Chryslers On The Murray I'd totally forgot about it I'll be sure to attend next year, I have seen the cars on the highway making their way up from Melbourne many times :thumbsup:

fasjac

Reaction score
Hi mate ,
Super nice Charger!

F8RT

Reaction score
Super nice Charger!
Thanks sir ,
It's a 4 speed car , power steer and power disc brakes. I am the 4th owner 95,000 original miles and the 440 never been apart. I have had this car 18 years now and did a resto about 9 years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_4613.jpg
    IMG_4613.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 75

moparlee

Reaction score
Hi mate ,
You can never have too many F8 green Mopars! One of my favorite colors.

F8RT

Reaction score
You can never have too many F8 green Mopars! One of my favorite colors.
When i was looking at the Challenger it was in another state so i got a friend of mine there who knows a bit about Mopars to look at it for me.
When i bought the car i got a pic of the tag , that's when i found out it was the same colour as the Charger inside and out. the odds against this happening in Australia is pretty long .

Back