• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hemi Cuda Build Sheet help and info

Mojoluv

Reaction score
Looking for help decoding my buddies build sheet. Also would like to know if anyone can tell me how many were built this color, what number this car was built, or any other specific information related to the car. Thanks in advance for any help. Hemicudabs01.jpgHemicudabs02.jpg

Hemicudabs01.jpg

Hemicudabs02.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I can make out most of the numbers but can't read any of the small print on the sheet so unless I was looking at a '70 sheet, that would be a strain. I think I have one at the shop though. How many in that color and those options will be a guess though as records like that don't remain.

Mojoluv

Reaction score
If you click on the pictures above, it expands them. Thanks for the help guys....

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Hemi, Super Trak Pak, Hamtramck built, black bucket seats, lime light, no vinyl top, black longitudinal sport stripe, hood pins, sport hood, carb fresh air package, Rallye wheels. Lots of moldings, drip rail, belt, sill, wheel lip, rr bumper guards and deck lid, dual exhaust, brite tips, LH painted racing mirror.
Can't see the Trans code but since it's non console I'll assume it's a 4 spd.
Bunch of other standard stuff.

Back