• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi From England

Tig

Reaction score
Hi Folks.
Just joined, heard about this forum from Abodies only, as we are looking for an A body for my wife to race. I've had my '74 Challenger over 18 years now and it's gone through some changes. I bought this car after being bitten by the drag racing bug. Originally it had a 318 in it with a mild tune it used to run mid to lo 14s. We then fitted N2O to it and got it in the 12's, this was in street trim btw. Then we moved up to a 440 and ran mid 12's, fitting indy SR heads got the 440 into the hi 11's. Next was a 528, after years of tweeking this ran right down into the 10.0's. However we wanted to run 9's and now have a 572 in it, we've gone 9.71 @ 140 but there's more to come once we iron out all the little bugs. Oh and it's street legal too :D
Edit: No more N2O on it either though it may get an F2 on it one day
Couple of pics for ya
Edswheeliepic.gif

Garys08.gif

Last edited:

71bigblock

Reaction score
Holy smokes thats one mean Challenger. Would give Oldschool a run for his money, haha. When is the last time you painted it? I like the pink stripe.

Tig

Reaction score
We had it painted and some bodywork repairs done last winter, We went to a pearl paint but I think we chose the wrong colour so it's going back in to the body shop for it's previous candy colour.
Heres a pic of how it used to look. Sorta "glow's" more.
Tig-GarysPicnic0607-Nealie.gif

burntorange70

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! Good to have you here. That is a very nice car you have. I love that wheely pic.

res1vw21

Reaction score
despite being the wrong color that is one sweet looking challenger!

Tig

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone and thanks for putting the link up stroker, I gotta get round to uploading some new ones. I got a good in car one where it does a nice wheelie but my old computer is kinda slow these days and the vid is really stuttery so I haven't uploaded it. New and faster computer has vista which has no sonycam drivers :mad:
http://www.topnitro.co.uk/08-OpenSports/Gallery/html/RS0046322.htm

Back