• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

How many still in existence

dwshaw17

Reaction score
I am finally nearing the end of my 2 year restoration journey on my 71 Challenger Convertible. Been trying to find if anyone has an estimate of how many may still be around.

moparleo

Reaction score
No way to know. Any one giving a number is purely guessing. Official production numbers of all 1971 Challenger convertibles for the US market is 1,857. How many are left, nobody knows.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
This guy runs a registry for E body verts, his name is Ola. When you register yours with him he gives you PDFs of all the cars in his registry along with as much info as he has on every car. It's an extensive and interesting list. I have a '71 also, here it is!
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
Lets hear some details and see yours.
http://www.ebodyconvertibleregistry.com/

image.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I also have a 71 vert that has been burried in the back of the shop for over 20 years. It has very little, if any rust at all. I am planning to get it going again soon. I bought it in '79 from the original owner. I know of two 71 verts that were used for parts in the 80's. They would have been easily saved today. Unfortunatly I have no idea what the VINS were.

Back