• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

I need a 71 barracuda dash pad

BigEd04

Reaction score
I'm building a 1971 plymouth barracuda and I have a great, already painted dash frame but I need an abs core of a black dash.... ideas on where to get one without having to buy the one with a core ?
Thank you guys....

heminut

Reaction score
The pad is bonded to the core, you can't get a dash pad without the core. You CAN get a core that has had the dash pad stripped off of it. Also, I would NOT recommend a dashpad with the ABS core, they have been known to warp. Get a dashpad with the steel core.

BigEd04

Reaction score
The pad is bonded to the core, you can't get a dash pad without the core. You CAN get a core that has had the dash pad stripped off of it. Also, I would NOT recommend a dashpad with the ABS core, they have been known to warp. Get a dashpad with the steel core.
Thank you heminut .... another friend of mine enlighten me as to the same thing... but as far as warping it's probably not going to as its a show car and probably won't see much outside time so the abs core will probably work for what I'm going to do.... thank you again but still looking for an abs core black dash

Back