• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

I need help to find a place to get a new dash pad or someone to recover mine

72 blooice

Reaction score
Maybe one of you can help . I have a 72 challenger dash pad with 3 speakers with air. I bought one from a place in Texas back in march. they keep giving me the run around. So I cancelled the order. Now i need to find another place to buy. Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks Jim

BSG

Reaction score
Just Dash's did mine about 7 years ago and I swear this thing has not sat out in the sun even one day. A couple of those years it just sat in the garage waiting to go in, then engine overheating as well as a crap load of other things that popup in a rotisserie restoration has kept it out of the sun until just recently. The dash is starting to bubble up right in front of the drivers view above the cluster. I wanna say it took 3 months and $1200.00 back then. I was happy not so much anymore... looking forward to it seeing its first show this weekend at the Fall Fling right up the street from Just Dash's by coincidence. I'm sure they will be there. Hope to see some of you members there as well....

BSG

Reaction score
I didn't realize that the barracuda and challenger dash's were the same. That one is nice and if it comes with those speaker grilles that is a deal.

Back