• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda620

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Interested in trying to buy big block manual cuda for a reasonable price if possible. Don't have to be perfect but not a project either. Thanks, let's see if I can afford you. Too expensive won't be responded to. Not kickin tires, I do have a certain amount of cash. I have an immaculate A body car that I can do a blog block or an LS swap to,but I'd like to get a cuda.lts probably the last car I'll buy.

I

gdrill

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may want to post a price range you are thinking of. As you won't respond to "too expensive" others may not bother to respond to the query.
Just a thought.
Good luck on the hunt. Welcome to F.E.B.O.

TC_Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi cuda620
You are a little vague in what you want... If your want an original big block, meaning a 70 or 71 then, I think your chance of finding a driver type car (you said ..not a project ) is as they say slim to none and, closer to none.
In my opinion, if you want a driver quality car in the $20,000 range, your best choice would be a 72 to 74, and, probably a 318 auto that would still need some work.

Remember this is just my opinion... With that said, if your willing to look long and hard you might get something close to what you want. People find great deals every day... just not me

Best of luck in your search

just my 2 cents

Avalanche

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi cuda620
You are a little vague in what you want... If your want an original big block, meaning a 70 or 71 then, I think your chance of finding a driver type car (you said ..not a project ) is as they say slim to none and, closer to none.
In my opinion, if you want a driver quality car in the $20,000 range, your best choice would be a 72 to 74, and, probably a 318 auto that would still need some work.

Remember this is just my opinion... With that said, if your willing to look long and hard you might get something close to what you want. People find great deals every day... just not me

Best of luck in your search

just my 2 cents

I agree.
You would have better options if you went for a Challenger instead, unless you really want a Cuda.
And like was said, deals are out there just takes a while

Good luck

cuda620

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, prefer 67 - 69 but had a 71 and 73 when younger too. Tryin to relive the old days. If I can't, so be it. Can't always go back.

TC_Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok... more info ... now your talking a difference animal ... a 67 to 69 is an A body, so when you ask a question like that here, I assume you mean an E body, sense this is an E body site but, we love older Cuda's as well, Now your talking about a car I don't know as much about but, if I remember right a big block from those years is hard to find and most were 383 as the 440 was only offered in 69. I think it was an option on the Formula S car's. Kind of like trying to find a GTS Dart with a big block.... if you want factory original, that will be hard to find. Again good luck with your search.

cuda620

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know all about that since I've had both. I have the same request on A body forums. Even if it has a small block, Ivan put in a big block. Even on the A body. Done that before when it wasn't as easy as now. I just end posted on both sites to see what's available. Thanks for watching over me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back