• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

introduction

jim8503

Reaction score
i just purchased a 1970 barracuda gran coupe convertible and need the gran coupe emblems on the fender and trunk as mine are faded

i would also like to know how many are still in existence, mine is a factory air,4 speed,318

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
IMG_1924.jpeg

71RRhi

Reaction score
Welcome, four speed 318's convertibles are not very common . Let see some pics

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! That's a nice rare 70 Grand Coupe Convertible. It's that like an oxymoron? Coupe Convertible? :) Thanks for joining and sharing!

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I would Check with Roseville Moparts , laysons for new emblems , I am aware of a couple of GC Verts , one is a purple 383 4 spd

Xcudame

Reaction score
I know they made a few Barracuda Grand Coupe convertibles. Just seems to me they should be Barracuda Convertibles. Heeheehee! Personally I think the E-body convertibles (and the later Chrysler Sebrings) are the best looking convertibles!

jim8503

Reaction score
I know they made a few Barracuda Grand Coupe convertibles. Just seems to me they should be Barracuda Convertibles. Heeheehee! Personally I think the E-body convertibles (and the later Chrysler Sebrings) are the best looking convertibles!
THANK YOU

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
That's pretty cool of you to offer others to come and get their cars documented. Most do not have consideration for others!
Wish I was closer.
Thanks for that!!

Back