• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

John Force Cancels Monthly Cruise Night Events

ocdart

Reaction score
On May 13, the management of John Force Racing Inc. announced they have cancelled the remaining balance of their John Force Cruise Nights at the Yorba Linda, CA, facility citing the need to "refocus our efforts on what makes the best of our time and efforts in regards to our facility." They will continue to hold their all-Ford show in August and their annual Holiday Car Show in December. The Yorba Linda headquarters will now be rented out for movie film shoots and banquet rentals.
Inland Mopars Car Club had the honor of hosting the last John Force Cruise Night at the Yorba Linda facility. At the time, we didn't know it was going to be the last Cruise Night.
I worked with Craig Hoelzel at John Force to secure the opportunity for a Mopar club to host a Cruise night as a means to both give our club more local exposure and to boost the Mopar marque. Our club hosted a Cruise Night each of the past 3 years, had fun doing so, and always had a great turnout of local Mopars.
Just for the record, I've sent letters to the Force folks thanking them for the privilege of hosting a monthly Cruise Night and also stating, "Personally, I’m both sad and disappointed in this corporate decision as I believed the monthly Cruise Night was a great opportunity for the ‘little guy’ to be able to bring out his pride and joy and park fender-to-fender with both the big-dollar show cars and fellow hobbyists and have a good time with minimal expense. Knowing John Force’s background and where he came from, I fully expected him to understand just how important these monthly events were to the local SoCal enthusiasts, Mopar, GM, and Ford alike."
I hope to get a reply, but I don't expect one.

Back