• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Possible new Challenger owner in Australia

cassanth

Reaction score
Hi all.

New to this forum, but long time Mopar owner here in Oz. i currently own a 1975 Valiant Charger, and a 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner, but am looking to buy a Challenger (or Cuda). I figure I have an a body, and a b body, so let's get an e body. I am taking a look at a 1970 convertible challenger next week. lots of options like p/s, a/c. p/brakes, cruise control, 3-way adjustable driver's seat. Not sure of the rarity of a car with these options, but it looks super clean and worth the look. If it's not this car, then it will be another e body taking up space in my garage soon. Thanks for having me.

Anthony

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
IMG_5970.jpeg

340challconvert

Reaction score
Anthony
:welcome: to FEBO and good luck with your Challenger hunt!
Challenger convertibles are great and I hope the deal looks good for you.
Sounds like a well optioned car. What engine does the car have?
I am hoping it is a 340. If it has a JH27H0 sn, it is a rare car!
Though any Challenger convertible is pretty rare.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert, Anthony. Please post some pictures of you Valiant Charger and Plymouth Road Runner!

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! That Challenger sound really cool. I love the convertibles. Be sure and send some pics when you get it 😊

cassanth

Reaction score
Anthony
:welcome: to FEBO and good luck with your Challenger hunt!
Challenger convertibles are great and I hope the deal looks good for you.
Sounds like a well optioned car. What engine does the car have?
I am hoping it is a 340. If it has a JH27H0 sn, it is a rare car!
Though any Challenger convertible is pretty rare.
Thank you. 383 car. JH27LO vin. Original motor comes with the car, but has a 440 in it currently. Auto, B3 blue with blue interior and white roof, and white stripe.

cassanth

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert, Anthony. Please post some pictures of you Valiant Charger and Plymouth Road Runner!
Hi. Sorry for the delay. been a bit busy here of late. Here is a pic of my Charger and Road Runner, As well as a pic of the chally.
IMG_0942.JPEG
IMG_0943.JPEG
426563330_10163716389069745_7447359850748127567_n.jpg

ed54

Reaction score
Hi all.

New to this forum, but long time Mopar owner here in Oz. i currently own a 1975 Valiant Charger, and a 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner, but am looking to buy a Challenger (or Cuda). I figure I have an a body, and a b body, so let's get an e body. I am taking a look at a 1970 convertible challenger next week. lots of options like p/s, a/c. p/brakes, cruise control, 3-way adjustable driver's seat. Not sure of the rarity of a car with these options, but it looks super clean and worth the look. If it's not this car, then it will be another e body taking up space in my garage soon. Thanks for having me.

Anthony
Hi I'm in Oz too, but first time mopar owner since May last year, always been a Chevy guy until now , at least you don't see challenger's every where . Good luck with your purchase on the convertible, they are truly nice.

Back