• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Just my 2 cents worth

seneca

Reaction score
I'm reading this morning about the terrorist attacks in London and the loss of life and wounded innocents that resulted. The British PM is running her mouth about how this can no longer be tolerated, blah, blah blah. The news reports indicate that the terrorists used a van to mow people down and then began slashing victims with knives and the innocents victims had to resort to throwing chairs and tables at these creeps in self defense.
I got a great idea Madam PM, why don't you change the laws in England and allow law abiding citizens to arm themselves with firearms instead of tables and chairs???? Even the regular cops don't carry weapons; they have to call in a special armed division to fight back and God only knows how long that takes to get on scene. Since you insist on letting these murderers into your country, maybe you should let your citizens have a fighting chance, Madam PM !! Thank God I live in America.

Daves69

Reaction score
It took liberals a lot of years to get them where they are today.
You really think that in the short time she has been on the job she can just flip a switch?

Adam

Reaction score
I agree. I have a couple of anti-gun types in my family, I tell them that the bad guys will always have guns, knives, whatever... why should I be defenseless?
I just retired from being a cop for 30 years, I carried a gun the whole time; there were seven times I used it on-duty, and three times I used it off-duty to defend myself, and many many more times I was just glad to have it with me, just in case. A fearful person will often telegraph that fear and become a victim to predators...

Do not become a victim; Never give up your guns.

seneca

Reaction score
It took liberals a lot of years to get them where they are today.
You really think that in the short time she has been on the job she can just flip a switch?

No, I don't expect a reversal in attitude over night. Maybe the Brits don't want firearms available to all; I don't know. But it sure seems like the European governments don't mind playing Russian Roulette with their citizens lives when they open their borders to all these refugees and can't sort out the radicals before they enter. If I were a citizen of England I'd be ringing my member of Parliament's phone off the hook right now demanding the right to carry until this mess is brought under control. But that's just me.

Litchkar

Reaction score
Open boarders is a condition of being an EU member, this is what drove them to get out of the EU. But, now that terrorists are there, how do the citizens protect them selves? Open boarders will lead to these tragic events.

Daves69

Reaction score
............. If I were a citizen of England I'd be ringing my member of Parliament's phone off the hook right now demanding the right to carry until this mess is brought under control. But that's just me.

I'm in total agreement. The current London Mayor will likely fight anything that is good for the country IMO. We have this same problem in the states.

Back