• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Just ordered our new Challenger!

res1vw21

Reaction score
Well it finally happened the challenger classic in b5 is finally orderable! My dad and I have been tiring to order one for the last 6months and after a month of direct contact with a few dealerships Ray at Dodge of Bellevue placed the order! Dodge of Bellevue was only allotted one classic and we got it! Anyway we are ordering the car as a B5 classic pac track pac (6spd) no sunroof and no other options. The car will have a 2 week production run in two months. Needless to say it will be a super low production (1500 or so)car and we are getting one! Can you tell I am a little excited!

article_13418-img_0.jpg

GTXperience

Reaction score
Congratulations Ross! I would love to see that in person. So, who is going to get to drive it most of the time? ;)

res1vw21

Reaction score
Congratulations Ross! I would love to see that in person. So, who is going to get to drive it most of the time? ;)

Well dad said they I would get to drive it on my own when I get my challenger built. My challenger is still just a shell and the aspen and Tara's dart come first.
I do however get to drive it just not by myself. I guess word got back to them about some of my shenanigans .:confused:

burntorange70

Reaction score
That is to bad. I have been thinking of painting the DustDemon sassy grass green or some thing like it but more modern and flashyer. Like the new go mango they came out with.

djwhog

Reaction score
you will luv it good choice

You will love the car! I gotta tell you my 09 srt 8 6spd is a hell of a car. Drives, corners, runs high 12.85s in the 1/4, 0-60 in under 4.5 and top speed I know is 180, but 142 was enough for me in 5th, still has 6h.

Also it is very tight, great fitting parts, no rattles etc. So comfy great seats. man that car is too much..

I have just decided to add a ported 85mm t body and a predator tune to the CAI and catch can. I added a kicker 450 watt dual sub too in the trunk and a few other suspension mods to make her handle even better.

enjoy...it is a hard waiting took me 3 years from the proto, to the 08 then had to get the 6spd in 09 when I heard that was on the table.

IMG_1139 (Large).jpg

Back