• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Just Sharing. ....

Mad Cuda

Reaction score
Wow, very sweet ride Jeff. I love it, and that motor looks immaculate!!

Sergio (Sonora)

mrjlr

Reaction score
Couple more for fun...

IMG-PHOTO-ART-439043825.jpg
2017120295113737.jpg
downloadfile-7 (1).jpg

Jeff

Mad Cuda

Reaction score
Wow what a sweet ride!! You know Jeff it appears to me that most of these Mopars are located by east. I tried finding one here in California, but I only found two: A 73 Challenger and a 69 Roadrunner. Both were being sold by consignment and were asking $40k and $48k. I test drove them and they needed a lot of work. I believe that people back east come to California and buy because we don't salt our streets like they do back there.

Sergio

mrjlr

Reaction score
Wow what a sweet ride!! You know Jeff it appears to me that most of these Mopars are located by east. I tried finding one here in California, but I only found two: A 73 Challenger and a 69 Roadrunner. Both were being sold by consignment and were asking $40k and $48k. I test drove them and they needed a lot of work. I believe that people back east come to California and buy because we don't salt our streets like they do back there.

Sergio
Yes....in California everyone drives a Prius. ....I had to go to Oregon to get mine!

Jeff

Mad Cuda

Reaction score
LOL:D.....your absolutely right though. We should start a California State Mopar Club, unless we already have one. Back in the day I had a 59 Ford Retractible Hardtop and joined a club. The local Bay Area Club met once a month, but the State Club would meet annually and we had about 40 member and we would caravan to Oregon to show our cars. The group travel was a lot of fun! Let me ask you something. I just installed a MSD Coil, high amp alternator, high end spark plug wires and NGK spark plugs. I know factory recommended setting the plug gap at .035. Im thinking about setting the gap at
.040. What do you think? Thanks

Sergio

mrjlr

Reaction score
California has 2 HUGE Mopar shows twice a year. ...Spring Fling & Fall Fling

Jeff

Back