• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Keisler file Chapter 7

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Thats nice, I guess I'm lucky they only owe me a drive shaft and a warranty. They won't send you the drive shaft to start the warranty until you send them the length from point a to point b. My own fault I guess, but the motor and trans are not in the car yet.

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Thats nice, I guess I'm lucky they only owe me a drive shaft and a warranty. They won't send you the drive shaft to start the warranty until you send them the length from point a to point b. My own fault I guess, but the motor and trans are not in the car yet.

I beg to differ... it sounds like you got the shaft! :jerk:

moparleo

Reaction score
This doesn't mean that there was a parts quality problem, just a cash flow problem. Not unusual these days no matter what size the company. So don't panic if you have his parts already. Like the posting said, follow the blog on this story for more details. He has a decent reputation and just needs some capital to get it going again.

I have no personal interest in his company or have done any business with him before, but I have worked for a few companies that were doing well and had a similar problem with rumors and a few smaller companies to panic causing a run on cash and loans putting them in BK in just a couple of months after years in business.

moparx5

Reaction score
I'm sure your trans will be fine. I beat the crap out of mine with a 450 hp small block ans it's never missed a shift. And worst case your out 150 to have someone make you a shaft. Sucks to see a vender go down, they were fair with me

Bill

Reaction score
I would think that this will get Passon Performace swamped with work? When I called Passon a few months ago he said he was already swamped with work.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I wasn't worried about the quality of the unit nor was I to worried about the shaft. I wanted to go with an aluminum shaft anyways Its just the way these projects go. Like someone posted here before , be ready to spend 3 or 4 times what you planned on. Let the fun roll on. Rick

Back