• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Large amount Cuda NOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

waffle

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Having sold my `72 Cuda and the buyer not wanting my NOS parts accumulated over 39 years for this car, selling all these together as a package deal. Had them all sold a few times but deals fell through due to distance, so trying again now.. All NOS, no reproduction parts here. Have the following: Both door handles, both Mirrors, one is the remote, Lower grille, main grille, All four wheel lip moldings, All three trunk pieces 2ea of the deck trunk piece, both rocker moldings, both sill plates, both exhaust tips, both headlamp doors, both parking lamp bezels and lens, front and rear bumper guards and cushions, all the moulding pieces complete for the front windshield, three of the five rear window moldings, parts of both side window moldings, all side marker lenses, front valence. All parts are in original boxes or the Mopar plastic wrappers which yes are brittle and have fallen apart over the years. I simply have no time to piece these items out and ship, so at this point will sell all together for a firm $6000. To difficult to ship all this stuff so pickup required or close enough, we can meet? I`m a little south of Rochester NY. Call Jim at 585-281-6434

P1000281.JPG

P1000282.JPG

P1000283.JPG

P1000284.JPG

ph23vo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
people don't realize how long it takes to accumulate a great nos stash...i am always amazed they turn down the nos collected.. happened to me on 2 cars so far also.. good luck ... great deal

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not amazing at all. They don’t want to pay YOUR ransoms.

ph23vo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
rare stuff commands big $$$$....people are funny.. my prices are top $$$ but so are my parts.. sold most everything i have listed so far..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back