• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Large Group of Mopars For Sale Orlando Craigslist (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Someone in Orlando selling a number of Mopars and other cars. Not mine
Could be worth looking into: 70 440 Cuda, 70 440 Challenger RT and others
Guy also selling Parts. Happy Hunting to anyone interested!!
Ad reads as follows:

Instead of paying high prices at the auction this week buy without paying all the fees and Commission....We are not far from Kissimmee .This is a real 70 Cuda, all numbers matching 440, auto, documentation back to original owner, build sheets, fender tag, This car has 13,000 original miles. The paint is excellent as is underside. Drives great. This car is a number matching car except for color. It is a real BLACK on BLACK car. Which makes it pretty rare. , all original sheet metal. 61,500 b.o. 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T real U code 440 car, FJ5, sublime, white top,interior. Factory a/c, p.s., p.d.b., cruise, am/8track,luggage rack,power windows, this is a numbers matching car but has a 72 dated 440 and comes with original number engine. 1969 CUDA! This is a all numbers matching 69 Cuda barracuda fastback 383 4 speed . A4 silver black deluxe interior. Car has been off road since late 70s. Runs and drives, have lot of NOS parts that go with car.this is a real A57 code car with the rare Slickback vinyl top option ,
Also available 1971 charger superbee, 33 factory option car. Air grabber
1971 roadrunner, 2, 71 roadrunner clones, and a 1971 satellite
1973 Chrysler Town & Country wagon
1956 ford Park Lane 2 door wagon
1981 Pontiac Trans Am, 50,000 original miles, one owner all original with lots and lots of documentation
Lots of Mopar parts available,
All cars negotiable
Email and I will get right back to you

1970 Barracuda Cuda, 1970 Dodge Challenger Mopar

Mopars for Sale Orlando.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back