• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Large inventory of E body parts - motivated to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in your 14" Ralley wheels. Do you have a complete set of 4? Do you have the Acorn Hubs and rings?

Regards
Greg

70gtx440dana

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Interested in your 14" Ralley wheels. Do you have a complete set of 4? Do you have the Acorn Hubs and rings?

Regards
Greg

I have a complete set of 4 rims....I think I actually have 7 or 8 on hand. I do have trim rings as well. The trim rings would be driver condition.
I do not have 4 centers....I may have a couple depending on what year you need. PM me for more details. Joe

BamaMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe

I think I recall you pricing the wheels at $30/each? Is this correct? Please price 4-Ralley Wheels, with rings. If you have Acorn Nuts for 73 Challenger, I would take what you have?

Regards
Greg

71droptop

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mopar brother- just discovered i dont have a bumper jack for my 70-71 challenger. Need 1.
I'm told the part #'s are differant ( could be differant suppliers ) but since im ordereing new bumbers it shouldnt really matter.
Thanks in advance
[email protected]
New York area zip 10954 for shipping.

70gtx440dana

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Joe

I think I recall you pricing the wheels at $30/each? Is this correct? Please price 4-Ralley Wheels, with rings. If you have Acorn Nuts for 73 Challenger, I would take what you have?

Regards
Greg

I have 14" rallye wheels for $30 each.....driver condition trim rings with some damage are $15 each. I do not have the centers for a 73. Joe

Amr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 extra I am picking up tomorrow or Saturday.

Let me know what part of the country you r in?

I am interested in two complete 1970 Cuda doors with panels. U have available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back