• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

LEGAL ADVISE

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
If the person is still contacting you numerous times,in the form of requesting a refund. keep records of when and manner. And you consider it harassment. Read this it may be you next step. Cease and Desist: Everything You Need to Know You need to protect your self and you business from slander and defamation of character and other forms of harm. A call to the District Magistrate may give you some direction. Problem not a problem,until it becomes a habit! I know a person A very nice guy,that has a repair/body/parts garage. Always treated me and other fair. One person felt treated unfair. and we all believe he burnt his business to the ground. The owner lost an eye trying save his garage. Take this
Serious!

Last edited:

cawley

Reaction score
If the person is still contacting you numerous times,in the form of requesting a refund. keep records of when and manner. And you consider it harassment. Read this it may be you next step. Cease and Desist: Everything You Need to Know You need to protect your self and you business from slander and defamation of character and other forms of harm. A call to the District Magistrate may give you some direction. Problem not a problem,until it becomes a habit! I know a person A very nice guy,that has a repair/body/parts garage. Always treated me and other fair. One person felt treated unfair. and we all believe he burnt his business to the ground. The owner lost an eye trying save his garage. Take this
Serious!
thank you for the advise

Back