• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Legendary Auto Upholstery

73Dodge

Reaction score
I had to start a list of the products I have backordered because I was forgetting what I had bought. Some of the highlights: Ordered a dashpad from a reputable vendor in June '21, finally received it this month and between then and now the price for a pad has almost doubled. Ordered Wheel Vintiques cop car steelies in 15x10 back in October '21, still waiting on those but the date keeps moving back. Ordered a Strange Dana60 through a reputable vendor, their normal turn time is 2 weeks but I spoke to Strange yesterday and they're currently 11 weeks out.

douglas17

Reaction score
I have a full set (front and rear) of black 'Cuda seat covers new in the box that I bought from Legendary pre-covid. I am not to the point I need them if you are interested...
If you have them you best keep them. The way things are going with materials and manufacturers you may not be able to replace them.

JKCuda

Reaction score
If you have them you best keep them. The way things are going with materials and manufacturers you may not be able to replace them.
Agreed. The foam in my seats is shot and the covers are in so so condition... I'm going to probably go corbeau because I don't feel like dealing with waiting and possibly never getting what I want.

Back