• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lest we forget!

Status
Not open for further replies.

budascuda

Reaction score
Dear friend and beloved foes,
In light of the recent tragic event in Nevada, let's engage in a discussion that is heated and hated for oh so long. A hand to hand combat with an issue that has created foes out of friends and vice versa. Needless to say; an issue that has left many grief stricken for life, GUN CONTROL..
I do not take this lightly, and I would like you to trust me on that. but it has become absurd and the following is said with that in mind.
A member once said " the bad guys will always have weapons, knife or gun or...."
It's true and true and no one can argue with that, SO, to prevent the recent slaughter of innocent people, individuals should be allowed to carry Abraham tanks to defend themselves against assault rifles and such.
Concealed permit to carry the tank should be left to the individual.
What say ye?

budascuda

Reaction score
Yeah, ok, let's just quote old Jeb Bush and put it to rest,
" things just happen"

brian6pac

Reaction score
When you don't have a gun the bad guys can just come in your house and do what they want,
Well not in my house!

budascuda

Reaction score
When you don't have a gun the bad guys can just come in your house and do what they want,
Well not in my house!
Dam right!, I would do that not just for my family, I would do it for someone else's family too, so help me God!

burntorange70

Reaction score
This is not the place to discuss politics. There is a political forum on FABO for those who want to engage in such things. But this is not the place.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back