• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see them.

nqkjw

Reaction score
Update on mine for you.
Driveline is in and fired although still a lot to do.
All the wiring etc. is just bodgied in place enough to fire it.

65wtbd.jpg

2duwbgx.jpg

2zidd7d.jpg

chasduster

Reaction score
Nice cars .....I guess i will post mine....I tried buying this car 10 years ago...was blowed up....was in a guys barn for 24 years junk all over it.... I didn't do anything to the body but wash it.....ooopppss sorry about the wifes chevelle.....67 327 TH-400 floor shift..both abviouse drivers and we drive the crap out of em all the time...

Challenger 024.jpg

Challenger 021.jpg

Challenger 025.jpg

Last edited:

hotrod98

Reaction score
Here's a few pics of my latest toy. It's a factory sassy grass 71 Barracuda. Originally a 318, bucket seat auto on the column. Now it has a race prepped 360 with aluminum heads, street strip trans and convertor, superstock springs and a 3:55 sure grip. I plan to put a six pack setup on it before summer gets here.
I promised myself when I bought the Superbird that I would stop buying toys. Didn't work. :D

71barracuda005.jpg

71barracuda006.jpg

71barracuda007.jpg

71barracuda008.jpg

rtmike

Reaction score
Norte side of Columbia River standing in Portland,
farmboy70, you like burnt orange? I do, fine lookin' rides.

Most may recognize my latest purchase. It came from the gentleman a few posts up from this one. I like the shot with the dog cause it shows the tread. The lady at DMV hooked me up with appropriate plates.

I'm gonna repaint the motor & engine bay here pretty soon & the go wing's going in for black paint. Also putting a set of eye brow spoilers' on.

Mycuda51.jpg

Mycuda52.jpg

Mycuda38.jpg

ontherun

Reaction score
I'll post a pic, nothing to be too proud of now, but one day soon.picked it up a few weeks ago.....L

PICT0002.sized.jpg
PICT0001.sized.jpg

Last edited:
Back