• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking for 1970 to 1974 Barracuda project car for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon2468

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
How are yall doing today and thanks for the help. I am looking for my dream car which is a 1970 to 1974 Barracuda their is nothing eles like them. That I can build up my self.

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard!

Good luck with the search and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

jfreakofkorn

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome aboard ... how much are you willing to spend ....???

Last edited:

Dillon2468

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry everyone I work crazy hours and I just got the message that all of you have sent today looking forward to hearing from everyone

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm located in Maryland. I'm looking at a 70 Barracuda project for sale this week. If I'm successful , I may resell it as I have a 70 Cuda 383 4spd project now.

Dillon2468

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm located in Maryland. I'm looking at a 70 Barracuda project for sale this week. If I'm successful , I may resell it as I have a 70 Cuda 383 4spd project now.

You are very lucky to come across a barracuda project car. They are hard to find good luck I hope you are able to get it. Just let me know

Dillon2468

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey 68chicken thats a neat name how did you come up with it I was wondering more about the 1970 Cuda project car and how much are they asking for it thanks so much and have a nice day

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Dillon. Restored a 68 Road Runner over on FBBO , Thus the handle.The Cuda project is still simmering. I,ve called the guy a few times and he tells me he sold it. So I ask, how much.Within 2mins of conversation he gives me 2 different sale prices. He doesn't live where the car is 5 mins from my place. So I 've been by there 4 times and peered into the garage since I spoke with him and the car is still there!!.There is still a chance I think on this car. I'm going to call him a gain today.

Dillon2468

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cuda

I understand the reason behind the handle do you have any photos of your 68 roadrunner I bet it looks great. Sorry that you are having such a problem with the guy sounds like he does not know what he want to do with the car good luck, I wish you all the best and extra paticience I have a feeling you are going to need it and he is probably asking to much it

Dillon2468

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your car looks great I love it. You did it right thanks so much for showing everyone this just make me get project car bug more than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back