• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking for a 70-73 cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdyer233

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Nothing too specific, i want something that is running and driving with 0 issue and is presentable. no real projects please. I'm also over on the b body forum, would possible trade 73 charger if interested thanks a bunch!

sdyer233

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you. and i will spend up to 25 for a running driving with no problamos

burdar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a 73 Cuda for sale on CC.com just a few days ago. It was a running, driving California car. He didn't have any takers at $14,000 so he just sold it to a movie company. They are going to destroy it while making Fast and Furious 7. Too bad you didn't see it a few days sooner.

HemiMeech

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Challenger T/A Clone (no six pack) 340-4V that runs an Edelbrock Dual Plane Manifold, Chrysler Issue with Chrysler Part No., the car should be finished by the end summer of 2013. Stripes be previous owner are not correct. I will be sending the car out for removal of "GO WING" (Previous Owner) and to install T/A Spoiler. Also will get lower quarter patch panels for rust, at some point in June.

I have preliminary pics of the car at the stage it is at now. I also have disc brake set up that will go with the car, not installed. I will restore the car's interior as well with a Legendary Vinyl interior

Chall_09a_zpsc6e5bda0.jpg

Engine has 1000 miles on the clock

Chall_05a_zps0e748dbb.jpg

Chall_09b_zpse7d3de2a.jpg

Will post more pix later or as you need. Car is in NJ and has been garaged since I owned it.

Meech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back