• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

looking for like minds at FEBO

Joey Chainsaw

Reaction score
Hello gang, nice to be here amongst fellow Mopar enthusiasts. My name is Joe F. but I will go by Joey Chainsaw in this forum. I hope to get and give great information regarding the restoration and enjoyment of E body Mopar's. Although I grew up in LI NY (my 71 Dodge Demon 340 days) I am now a very long time Florida resident. My current Mopar build is a 73 Challenger with a 72 Barracuda in the waiting. Both are stripped to the unibody construction, but the Dodge is farther along. As I put these classics back together, I hope to share project details, milestone accomplishments and tricks I run into when things go good.... sad stories and calls for help when they don't. I am sure I'll be talking to more of you as I get more familiar with this forum
Joey Chainsaw 73 Challenger 01.JPG73 Challenger 02.JPG72 Barracuda 01.JPG

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO Joe! Nice to have you here on the forum! Thanks for the pics. Looks like you are doing a great job restoring them so far! :)

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice intro and nice looking projects you have going there.:thumbsup:

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome. As I was scrolling down with screen slightly tilted. unbeknownst to me.The black fender with red high lights.Look like I was seeing a premonition of what it was going to be. The black,red and ghosting looked good to me.looked like it was glowing. And from the Darkness there will be a radiance of Red and Eyes of Red, It will be called HELLCUDA!

Last edited:

tonysrt

Reaction score
What didn't you like about Long Island that made you leave? Was it the traffic on the L.I. distressway, or the parking lot on the Northern and Southern State? It couldn't have been the high taxes? The belt parkway is another traffic nightmare. The tolls on all the bridges and tunnels and now we have gas as cheap as New Jersey thanks to Chris. So what made you do it? Good luck down there and our EZ pass doesn't work on there turnpike.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
My 71 challenger was from Toms river NJ. It was NE Philly we meet. After 6 mo. returning from sea to S Philly base. By chance was still there. took her back a few times to NJ. Didn't like it.Every body want's the good looking girl even the tow trucks. Didn't want there to be a vanishing point! Hit all 4 gears and down the PA pike she went. Happily ever after. YEAH So why no NJ

Last edited:

fasjac

Reaction score
Hi Joey! Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Look forward to seeing your progress on both cars.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Joey from Michigan!
Looks like some real nice body work going on there :thumbsup: .

There must be a story behind the "Chainsaw" name.

Joey Chainsaw

Reaction score
Thanks for the good words and encouragement, sounds like I am in the right place. A lot of time and effort has already been spent to get the two cars to the state they are in now. Lots of work ahead as well. I am liking the hellcuda named, perhaps I will use it, thanks challenger RTA.
Tonysrt,.... I remember all all the things you described, I've experienced all of that. Work took me to Florida long ago. And my "Chainsaw" name....my advise,.. don't try to control a chainsaw with just one hand.
I'm off the the other forums to search for hard to get exterior trim
JC

tonysrt

Reaction score
Joey, A lot of my friends bailed down your way, but I enjoy all the short comings of L.I.. My son lives 50 miles away in Bklyn and takes sometimes 2 hours to get there.

Back