• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

looking for my moms first car

Artee

Reaction score
This is a great story, I hope it has a happy ending. Being from New York state I too have had to deal with the hard-hearted NY DMV while researching my car's history. They are NOT a friendly bunch.
Welcome to the site.

cloneman315

Reaction score
Was bitter sweet! I am hoping to find it again soon! Confirmed yesterday it’s in PA someplace!

cloneman315

Reaction score
Does anyone have any other sites I should be looking at? I generally check a few times a week on eBay and google and nothing yet.

Bobby Sixkiller

Reaction score
My dads challenger was found on Craigslist 1000 miles from home. 44 years later. Don’t give up. Took me over 20 years to find it and bring it home. Google your vin regularly. Post wtb adds with the vin on as many sites possible. I posted on b bodies only and found mine. Post adds on Craigslist in the area you think it might be in. Always including the vin.

fk5aar

Reaction score
Even if you find the next guy will want 30k plus.....it’s cool you found it but the price isn’t right....just the way it is

cloneman315

Reaction score
I found it and lost it because of a dishonest seller. At least I know it’s out there and have a feeling it will pop up. The good thing is the seller painted it such a odd Honda green color it’s easy to spot!!

cloneman315

Reaction score
Thank you!! I did and have been checking!
Thanks!! The good thing is the guy painted it a Honda Citrus Color so cant miss it.... Of it ever returns to my hands it’s going back to hemi orange and black!

Bobby Sixkiller

Reaction score
Man if I was closer I’d drive around and look for you. I haven’t seen it in Oklahoma. Don’t give up.

cloneman315

Reaction score
We have confirmed the car is around Allentown, Philly and Trenton PA and NJ areas....

Bobby Sixkiller

Reaction score
You should post the vin so anyone who googles it will bring them to your post.

Back