• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

lookling for 70-71 cuda or 1970 challenger car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hato

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
lookling for aar cuda project/shell

as title says am looking for a 70 aar cuda project to turn into a actual scca racer requirements well must have both tags ,4speed car and don't have Barret Jackson dreamers on basket cases be realistic i prefer a true white car cash in hand for the right car so let me know what you got of any leads thank you.

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a serious 70 Challenger project that wouldn't be for the faint of heart but its a numbers matching 340 car with a fender tag and a build sheet and it also comes with almost a whole nother car worth of body panels for the resto. It's disassembled but is still a roller and is in Detroit.
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Hato

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@detmatt1 its a nice project its just i want a u code or v code car
Bump am still looking for a e body am in the sf California area atm so id be willing to see any local cars while am out here. also looking for a 2 door dart or b body car in the bay area

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@detmatt1 its a nice project its just i want a u code or v code car
Bump am still looking for a e body am in the sf California area atm so id be willing to see any local cars while am out here. also looking for a 2 door dart or b body car in the bay area
I guess that should have been mentioned in your first post. An A66 car is a nice car. I'd buy it if I didn't have 6 waiting for restoration right now.

cuda-dave

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picture 026.jpgPicture 028.jpgPicture 030.jpgHow about a numbers matching rust free California 6PK Cuda?

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 028.jpg

Picture 030.jpg

RzeroB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red skin, red guts, red bumpers, red shaker, red mirrors - are you sure this isn't Sammy Hagar's car? That is a lot of red there Cuda-Dave - but I like it (two thumbs up)!

That top pic almost looks like the Koll Center office complex at the corner of Valley and Bernal in Pleasanton CA - wrong I'm sure but it was worth a guess.

convdart440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if your still looking I have a 1970challenger 340 4 speed car that would be perfect I just posted you might want to check it out I don't think it will be there very long

cuda-dave

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red skin, red guts, red bumpers, red shaker, red mirrors - are you sure this isn't Sammy Hagar's car? That is a lot of red there Cuda-Dave - but I like it (two thumbs up)!

That top pic almost looks like the Koll Center office complex at the corner of Valley and Bernal in Pleasanton CA - wrong I'm sure but it was worth a guess.

RzeroB the picture was taken in Farmigton Hills Michigan. The car was built in California and delivered to Gasper Chrysler Plymouth - Nevada 1969. All original body panels in fact under the original carpet was the factory rally red painted floor pans with no rust! Thanks for the two thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back