• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

May Anniversary Powder Coating Special -- 15% off everything

CudaChick1968

Reaction score
For all FEBO members' parts arriving between now and May 31, 2010, you can enjoy a 15% labor discount across the board ... if it's metal, it's covered. It's my shop's anniversary on the 31st and ya'll get to help me celebrate! For the first time ever, I'm extending my FABO Monthly Special to ForEBodiesOnly.com members too ... I want more of your business and I'm willing to do what it takes to earn it.

Take a look at almost 400 work sample photos on my website Gallery to spur your imagination into high gear (lots and lots of them are on FABO members' cars lol).

IMG_0370.jpg

Custom work is welcome and affordable -- if you can dream it, I can help you make it happen without emptying your wallet. Over 6,500 colors, textures and finishes to choose from! Basic price lists are on my website's Pricing & Shipping page ... but everything is quoted individually since no two jobs are alike.

Be sure to tell me you're a FEBO member when you call or write for a quote to qualify for this month's Anniversary Special. Questions are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this ... I look forward to an opportunity to earn your business.

IMG_0370.jpg

Back