• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Momma's fresh 340

DTCMMLF

Reaction score
Put these pics on the A body forum but thought y'all like some eye candy for your Sunday mornin... Nothing special, just clean, clean, clean. (And for you younger folk, in case one of the old timers didn't say so. Even after cooking the block, I take the oil galley plugs out of the back of the block. Take my 12 gauge shotgun bore brush on a long cleaning rod and scrubb those galleys with MEK or Acetone or Zylene.... Don't take it for granted they are clean of small schtuff!!!!!).
71 year on the block, 30 over. KB pistons, Eagle rods (god the Eagles weigh sooo much less than the stock item). Mildon oil squirter. Lunati roller. Yep, jen-yine X heads! And I know the modern heads breath better, but when you look under the hood and see those X heads? Well, for an old guy like me, I get a stiff tongue and a cramp in my tongue!!! :{)....
3 Holleys on that mani is just purty. Have the air cleaner setup for it as well. Have MOPAR Aluminum valve covers now. Chromed pan and fuel pump. Crank, flex and dampner are off to R&R speed for balance and then it goes together and on the run up stand.... Hawk

dsc_0059_1.jpg

dsc_0060_1.jpg

dsc_0064_1.jpg

dsc_0066_1.jpg

dsc_0069_1.jpg

dsc_0073_1.jpg

dsc_0076_1.jpg

oldkimmer

Reaction score
Awesome. Bet u can’t wait to drive it. Tell momma she is 2nd in line. Kim

DTCMMLF

Reaction score
Help me out gurus. Factory said 275. Hah. Think out the door, they were closer to 325. Guessing this will come in at a conservative 350. Momma is 70, so we will keep it tamed down a little!

Back