• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar parts for sale years of collecting (e body)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis9995

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a non rusted 70 Challenger dash pad frame?
I may not sure if I sold it at spring fling or not. Text me or call me tomorrow to remind me to check I work til late tonight. 8182710467

Luis9995

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in OC can you email me I need 70 cuda parts and can come to your place to pick- Thanks Mitch [email protected]
Let me know what you need. I have been selling off a lot of parts and not even sure what I have left so if you give me a list I can check before having you drive all the way down. I defiantly do not have any holy grail parts like hemi, six pack, air grabber, shaker parts. Just regular parts like glass, heads, trim, intakes, etc. for cuda off the top of my head all I think I have is trim, the header panel piece for the grille support that big entire part, some glass, a console I think out of a 71, should fit, bench seat, non rallye gauges, e body rear end, I don't have much left for cuda. If you make a list of what you need a I can find out and let you know

jofis

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for latch part and window.

latch.jpg

Window 2.jpg

Window.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back