• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar Trunk Light, Mounting Bracket, Electrical Wire, B & E Body Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This is an underside trunk lid light,mounting bracket, and electrical wire lead, found on many B & E body automobiles, as an optional equipment, back in the day.

As long as your trunk lid had the sheet metal cut out, to use this light, you should be good to go, to put this one to use.

Selling for $30.00 plus the mailman, and Pay Pal fees.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
*Update* I have been informed that this light of mine probably is not technically correct for an E body automobile, if your a numbers correct freak, by the shape of a part.
Consider that I'm selling this for functionality, to work, and not for a trailer queen type of car.
It's going to work wether it's installed onto an A, B, C, E, body line of car.
The car is never going to know any difference anyway.

Defog Bracket Trunk Light 005 (Small).JPG

Defog Bracket Trunk Light 006 (Small).JPG

Defog Bracket Trunk Light 007 (Small).JPG

Last edited:

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok. you stuck your nose in my ad in regards to the trunk light that i have advertised.
Since you like to make comments in others ads, then tell me what's the difference between what you think is a B & E body light?
Send me to trunk light college, and give me an education here, so i can learn something from you.
What would be the differnce?
JV.

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0001.JPG
Sorry, my intent was to prevent someone from buying a trunk light they believed was correct for an e-body. Your ad suggests this light is for/from an e-body and it is not.

An e-body trunk light is angled, and has a pointed end with a locating tab.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ok. point taken, but who appointed you to be the policeman of the for sale section of the internet web sites, in the first place.
If your building a bazillion dollar hemi Cuda convertible, what's to stop the functionality of this light if it was installed onto a Cuda trunk lid anyway?

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one, I am just trying to help. If you want to deal with the headache of selling the wrong parts to someone then have at it. Your ad is misleading, and that is not my fault. End of discussion.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is my ad, so i am going to reply to this.
Firstly you take it upon yourself to state it's different than a E body without giving an type of explanation to me what the difference is, other than stating it's not E body.
Then i asked what the heck the difference might be.
Now secondaly, i ammended the the ad's description, so that will, should, keep everybody happy.
Use it on any A, B, C, E, body automobile, and it's gonna work, just fine, for functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back