• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavswin09

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, my name is Tyler and i have been looking for a project car mopar since i was 15, its been 2 years now and ive gotten close to getting one, a 69 super bee actually, and it didnt work out, i have a few cars on my list that i was hoping to locate and perhaps purchase, i want one for me and my dad to work on as a project during my senior year in highschool and beyond that.

i have a list and i know im shooting for the stars with the list of wants but maybe just maybe ill find one here. So heres the list:
-1970-1974 cuda/barracuda
-1970 or 1971 challenger
-(i know theyre b bodies but what the heck)
-1969 or 1970 charger
-1968-1970 gtx/roadrunner
-1968-1970 super bee or coronet rt
-(and if for some odd reason someone has a chevy)
-1967-1969 camaro
-1970 chevelle

there are somethings i would like for the car, i want a project with an engine because i wanna be able to drive it and show my friends during my senior year, and im not a fan of rust or bondo so maybe little to no rust, bondo is more do able but not much would be appreciated, we arent body men so we wont be able to do rust or bondo ourselves. now for our budget, that pretty much depends on the value of the car/ my dads opinion of the car because its his money which i will pay back someday by the way/ and the condition of the car, we can pay anywhere from nothing to upwards of 7 to 8 thousand.

again i know im reaching high on these but if anyone has one theyre willing to sell to a kid who loves muscle cars and wants to keep it original let me know, thanks,

Tyler.

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Hi, I see you have a pretty decent wantlist for $7 or $8 grand you might find a decent E-body but it will take a while and still need work. If I were you I would check out the cars for sale over at F.A.B.O.Darts,Dusters and A-body Barracudas to name a few.I have seen some decent looking vehicles there for a lot less than your max budget. I would think for $4500.00-$5000.00 you could find something cool and just turn the key and go! You`re still young you don`t want to spend your whole senior year underneath a car,spend it chasin` girls!

charger6924

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I 2nd that lol. I know some people are not big fans of ebay but there is a white 70 Challenger on there that the guy wanted $8500 for buy it now on its previous listing its the one in Liberty, Kentucky. It just went back on a couple hours ago but it is running and driving and pretty complete wouldnt be a bad start for someone your age check it out. Get those ladies your only in high school once. Good luck on your search be patient and it will happen. Welcome to the site.

Louis

mopacltd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it's not on your list, but I have a '72 Duster(original 340/4 speed car)

Cavswin09

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Search is officially over! got a numbers matching 1968 Coronet R/T with AC, power brakes, power steering, power windows, and a green vinyl top!! thanks for all of your guys' support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back