• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Multiple 1974 Challenger Parts Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VERSX

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm rebuilding a 74 Challenger for my wife and am still needing several pieces. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Inner Fenders (not sure what they are actually called, but the plastic parts inside the well on the front)

fender mount turn signal indicators

rb block mounts to put 440 in what was originally an la (318) car.

intake and carb(s) depending on price/availability, this selection may vary

dash pad... btw - sorry for the stupid question, but is a dash "pad" a complete replacement for the damaged top... I don't just want to cover up the bad area.

nice center console

front lh (drivers side) floor pan

would also love to have a led lighting kit -- anybody know where to buy?

interested in low mileage or new 727 as well w or w/o tc

air conditioning condensor (considering purchasing a vintage air system, but looking at options)

package tray

anything chrome for underhood area

square tip dual exhaust tips

strobe stripe kit

trunk/doors/ignition locksets

rb headers that will let me keep my power steering, etc.

I'm probably going to run into a hundred little items that I'll also need that I can't think of right now, but here's what we have so far:

74 Challenger Rallye, vinyl top removed, new fenders, patch panels, fender trim and full weatherstrip kit from Goodmark Industries, A/B/E Wiring harness as advertised on the side of this website (just ordered -- anybody used them?), 67 440 with 906 heads... just sent to machine shop; having hardened valve seats installed and a complete rebuild done; haven't picked a cam yet, but will otherwise be pretty much stock rebuild, entire interior being redone and seats/door panels being covered in diamond tuck black calfskin with purple stitching, candy pearl fuschia paint will be applied to body with pink flake. cragar ss wheels.

Thanks in advance for any help. I'm trying to finish the car pretty soon for my wife; I get to start building my 73 Charger Rallye as soon as this one is done, lol.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have much of what you need here at my shop. I'll send an PM to you,
Tod

VERSX

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply. I sent you a message back. I'm located in Shawnee, OK, zip: 74801 by the way.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the inner fender shields, signal indicator and many other parts PM sent

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I already told him I had much of the parts. I have been digging in my shop for them today.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When you see what you have can you list it? I also have a lot of the parts.
I am waiting on a response from Versx as to what he wants of the parts I have. Depending on what he wants will depend on what is left that he will need from someone else.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry i always thought a person could buy anything from anyone they wanted to on here

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They can. It just has always been polite when someone speaks up and says that they have the parts that you wait or say if you can't find the part I have it. The way you came across was like you were trying to get the sale no matter what. As far as I can tell versx has never contacted anyone again, unless he bought parts from you. If so, I just wasted my weekend looking.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to say i disagree. The way you came across is that the only person he could buy them from was you. Any person on here should be able to purchase the same part from anyone they want to and compare prices BEFORE purchasing so they get the best deal that is good for everyone involved. Every item i ever listed an item for sale that is exactly the way it worked.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did not mean to come across that way. I was just trying to help someone. If you look at my posts you will see that is what I try to do. I'm not running a parts business. Were you able to sell anything to him?

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Moparleo. Under the link for Forums, on the home page, you will find topic "Welcome Wagon". Post there and introduce yourself.

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Moparleo. Under the link for Forums, on the home page, you will find topic "Welcome Wagon". Post there and introduce yourself.

I agree with this. Come on in, get to know folks, too, and talk to the boss about becoming a vendor. At least ask if it's okay to come in a sell your services before just doing so, please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back