• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

My Challenger on the dyno!

Kowalski

Reaction score
First time for me and the challenger at the drag strip this sunday I have a lot of practice to do but did blow the doors off a built up early 90's mustang!th_IMG_3359_zps1092f194.jpg
Anyway took this video of the chal on the dyno
266 RWHP 292 RWTQ

Bill

Reaction score
Very nice! Anything special done to that 340? I am building a 73 Rallye with a 340. Going to paint it Alpine white. Has pistol grip 4 spd. We are rebuilding the 340 but not doing anything special to it because I want it to be a "driver". Hope to have finished by springtime 2014.

Kowalski

Reaction score
Very nice! Anything special done to that 340? I am building a 73 Rallye with a 340. Going to paint it Alpine white. Has pistol grip 4 spd. We are rebuilding the 340 but not doing anything special to it because I want it to be a "driver". Hope to have finished by springtime 2014.
Alpine white is the way to go! My 340 is fresh rebuild .30 mild comp cam edelbrock heads edelbrock performer rpm intake and 650 double pumper. It has been extremely reliable so far.
I'm installing hughes roller rockers, cal tracs and slicks then heading back to the strip!

Back