• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

My Hemi on the dyno

Knock Out

Reaction score
holy smokes to both of you
I suddenly feel inadequate

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
More than it looks. Happy for what it is. I know I left some power on the table since it is only a 10.5:1 pump gas street engine. Can't say just yet. Grudge car. And, yes s a lot more on 2 kits.

mmissile

Reaction score
What heads are on it? My 496 made 886@7100 on 93 octane. No vacuum-pump, Mopar heads, old cross-ram, and 4150's. Who built it?

24xdzkm.jpg

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I like your combo as well. It has Mopar heads on it. It made more than that. Also on a SAE calibrated dyno. Not at someone's single cell dyno in their shop that they can almost make any horse power number on that the customer wants. (Not saying yours did). I know how it is in the industry. Mine only picked up 11 h.p. with the vac pump but I went with old school trusty 1/16, 1/16, 3/16 rings since it is a street car. Didn't want ring issues with thinner/better and much more expensive rings with putting so many miles on it. I built it. The whole car is home built with the help of some buddies.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Mine is a street car. Licensed, plated, insured, mufflers, drag radials and driven back and forth to work. The two kits are in case I am running late. Lol.

Back