• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

N.F.G.

Geoff1200

Reaction score
Had a 72 340 Duster in high school, picking up a 73 'Cuda 340 tomorrow. Car is #'s matching, no A/C, auto trans. VIN is BS23H3B------. What should I be looking at during the pre sale insp.?

Looked the car over before the rains came at the Turkey Rod Run and offered $18 k. Car is un-restored and visibly stock with the exception of headers, owner states all iz good except speedo cable needs replacement. Car shows 80 K but owner has only had the car a few years.

What are known areas of concern in these cars?
Will aftermarket A/C detract from the value?

Guidance is appreciated!!!

burntorange70

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! Sorry this post was missed. Think like me most were away for the weekend due to Thanksgiving. Look the car over well for rust. Pull the carpet back and check the floor pans out and the frame ralles. Make sure the vin and fender tag match and there should be a parshel vin on the rad suport.

Good luck!

ramenth

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! Sorry this post was missed. Think like me most were away for the weekend due to Thanksgiving. Look the car over well for rust. Pull the carpet back and check the floor pans out and the frame ralles. Make sure the vin and fender tag match and there should be a parshel vin on the rad suport.

Good luck!

I agree. Also check where the wheel houses and the quarters come together, as well as the trunk extenders.

Welcome aboard!

Back