• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hey From Tennessee

2Sharp2

Reaction score
Long time Mopar lover. Very long time 70 Cuda’ owner. I purchased the Cuda in 1974 from a friend in my neighborhood, his father bought it for him to drive to high school in 1972. Over the years it has had many changes, nothing crazy but things I liked. I have performed the many engine rebuilds. Oh I should say it is an original 4-barrel, 4-speed car Black on Black with Black vinyl top. The original engine is on a stand and still has the original bore 340.
Currently running 340 bored 0.60 over with Milodon gear drive, the biggest Cam Dynamics solid lifter cam, 6-Pack, going out to 3:91 Posi pumpkin. Ten inch wide Centerline‘s with Mickey Thompson Sportsman Radials, Three inch Centerlines on the front also with Mickey Thompson matching radials.

I also enjoy shooting sports and bass fishing.

Glad to be here, Thanks for having me.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Sounds very cool, we would like to see it.
Glad you’re here!

2Sharp2

Reaction score
Thanks @fasjac I’ll try to post some pics soon. I don’t have any good pics on my iPad. It is currently not drivable due to needing a power brake booster. So it’s pretty dirty at the moment.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
IMG_5970.jpeg

Gkprice1

Reaction score
Long time Mopar lover. Very long time 70 Cuda’ owner. I purchased the Cuda in 1974 from a friend in my neighborhood, his father bought it for him to drive to high school in 1972. Over the years it has had many changes, nothing crazy but things I liked. I have performed the many engine rebuilds. Oh I should say it is an original 4-barrel, 4-speed car Black on Black with Black vinyl top. The original engine is on a stand and still has the original bore 340.
Currently running 340 bored 0.60 over with Milodon gear drive, the biggest Cam Dynamics solid lifter cam, 6-Pack, going out to 3:91 Posi pumpkin. Ten inch wide Centerline‘s with Mickey Thompson Sportsman Radials, Three inch Centerlines on the front also with Mickey Thompson matching radials.

I also enjoy shooting sports and bass fishing.

Glad to be here, Thanks for having me.
What part of Tennessee are you from?

2Sharp2

Reaction score
I’m in Chattanooga. New skins arrived today from Jegs. Mickey Thompson Sportsman Radials. Now to find time for mounting.
71874600552__98D2205E-06A7-43DE-A3CC-A95FE67A03EC.jpeg
IMG_1498.jpeg
IMG_1565.jpeg

Back