• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

need help finding tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

beepahh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for 245/60/14 a pair of them let me know please running out of options do not to switch to 15's thanks

beepahh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the help but the BFG's are on national back order right now and yes looking to buy,,,,any other ideas???

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the help but the BFG's are on national back order right now and yes looking to buy,,,,any other ideas???

Actually, I think they are now discontinued. I was told that after calling the tire dept at Costco. Do you have any alternative sizes (in 14") you can use?

440scout

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just spoke to a friend of mine that works at the tirerack, he told me that the kumho was discontinued thats why they dont show it on their site (that other site may still have some in stock??) and the bfg's are still available but they are waiting on bfg to do a production run, they have had thse on order from bfg since the end of april...
idk about thecoopers but they should still be available..
doug

beepahh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
found 245/60/14

thanks for all your help and comments guys ....I found 4 sets of BFG 245/60/14 in a warehouse in tampa fla......needless to say purchased all of them ....should be good for life now. again thanks for your help......you know when you set your car up to preform with 14's and want to change to 15's that's a big cost glad I found the 14's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back