• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD New 340-6 Hood Emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a pair of new custom-made 'cuda 340-6 hood emblems for a 1970-1974 Plymouth Cuda / Barracuda. Of course, they could be used on other Barracuda models as well. I purchased these from a small custom emblem company 15 years ago and never added them to my Cuda. They fit in the stock mounting holes and can be changed out easily with your originals. They are extremely well made pieces as this company (while they were in business) made unique pieces for several mnfrs/models. In all my years, I have never seen a set like these in person nor have I seen any pictures of Plymouth e-bodies sporting them (though I'm sure there are some out there somewhere). These are perfect for those who have added a 6-pack to your Cudas and want the world to know. $150 + SH. Located near Sacramento, CA.

image.jpg

image.jpg

3MOPARS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a pair of new custom-made 'cuda 340-6 hood emblems for a 1970-1974 Plymouth Cuda / Barracuda. Of course, they could be used on other Barracuda models as well. I purchased these from a small custom emblem company 15 years ago and never added them to my Cuda. They fit in the stock mounting holes and can be changed out easily with your originals. They are extremely well made pieces as this company (while they were in business) made unique pieces for several mnfrs/models. In all my years, I have never seen a set like these in person nor have I seen any pictures of Plymouth e-bodies sporting them (though I'm sure there are some out there somewhere). These are perfect for those who have added a 6-pack to your Cudas and want the world to know. $150 + SH. Located near Sacramento, CA.
if you still have the cuda340-6 call outs please call me 414-315-3295 mike thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back