• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New E body member!

varlo

Reaction score
Hi all new E-body member here I recently found my challenger on craigslist last friday and purchased the car and hauled it away saturday! 1972 Dodge Challenger- original 318 3 speed car but it comes with the following and i probably forgot stuff: 318 with a set of pistons brand new(not sure i will find out but original motor) Original 3 speed manual transmisison, a 360 with a new eddy aluminum intake and heads worked for 2.02 valves, 4 speed manual transmission, 8-3/4 rear with 323's,2 extra sets of fenders, I believe they are both RT fenders, 2 RT hoods, 2 trunk lids, 1 fiberglass trunklid with a t/a spoiler/ brand new rear windshield(still in box) 1 spare full set of complete interior panels. Grill is in great shape, 2 extra bumpers, 2 brand new quarter panels, a brand new rear valence for the dual exhaust bucket seats are in good shape no tears, brand new headliner, an extra dash that is setup for air conditioning, a set of Rally Wheels that are in GREAT shape, A set of big tires for the rear brand new, Brand new trunk extensions, Brand new seals for the car, And many crates filled with misc. parts bolts, and parts for me. who knows how I can find out how many 318 3 speed challengers made?

phpzM6hXdPM.jpg

phpBy4gkVPM.jpg

phpIcgPXIPM.jpg

msbaugh

Reaction score
Hey varlo!
Cant help ya with the build specs. Try searching for it, I'm sure its out there somewhere. If not one of our guys has the info I'm sure. Welcome to the site by the way! Awesome car! Looks like a fun project car.

And by the way just wondering... Are you willing to sell one of those r/t hoods? I've been looking for one forever! My 440 challenger has a fiberglass hood on it now and it has warped in the heat making it not fit so good. The car is orange so I would love to buy that orange hood off your hands If you were willing to sell!!

You can get back to me by email If you'd prefer.
Matt Baughman
[email protected]
-Thanks!

burntorange70

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! Nice car. I think I have a book at home that may have that info in it. I will look when I get home.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome, nice package deal you got there. I am away from home for a few weeks currently, or I would look for those production figures for you.

GTXperience

Reaction score
varlo, great find! What are your plans for it? It looks like you can go in several different directions with it. As far as production #s go, does yours have the A93 option (on fender tag). Also, can you tell me what the first 7 digits of your VIN are?

varlo

Reaction score
Im not really a fan of restoring them to original form. I really like the "pro-touring" look. I want a clean, wireless, engine bay, big brakes, custom interior, with some old looks as well. Maybe a T/A hood and rear spoiler.

Back