• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

NEW Gen II Hemi Blocks

SassyAAR

Reaction score

tonysrt

Reaction score
Why don't Co.'s wait till its on the shelf to announce a new product? They get us all psyched up and then the initial date is then moved back. So if not this fall maybe next spring. I'll be waiting over 6 months for the edelbrock pro flow for my hemi, if it does come in by June. Do they feel they'll get more orders by announcing before it's available? Every body does it but it seems like it never works out for their delivery date.

SassyAAR

Reaction score
I for one am happy to support any company trying to bring back new Hemi blocks and American iron or steel manufacturing. I told them to put me down for one as soon as they are available. I hope they sell 100,000+ of them so maybe it will stick around this time and more people can be exposed to another legendary Mopar product.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I know the manufacturing manager personally. They are in the works. I may have to order one. We have used several of their Energy small block ford blocks and they are a work of art. Very nice products. Anything custom can be done. The sbf blocks we order have a raised enough cam to run a bbf timing set and front cover and Chevrolet bellhousing bolt patterns to run a TH400 or Glide.

Back