• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New here!

Swedee

Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I'd make a quick presentation of myself.

35 year old guy, living in northern Sweden. About 2 months ago I got my first Mopar, so I'm pretty new to all this. So prepare for newbie questions :icon_salut:
Before I bought it, the search was long, both in Europe and in the US for the car I wanted. All of a sudden I found the car I wanted (only) 5 hours away from me.

My car: An original 1972 Challenger in a stunning condition with and 318 engine. The guy I bought it from got it in LA earlier this year from the original owner. Luckily for me, the guy who I bought it from had to get rid of it pretty much right away after it came to Sweden.

In order to keep track of, and to document the stuff I'm doing with the car I'm running a blog at http://blog.familjenjonsson.org/my72challenger

Ok, now you guys know who I am! :)

moparleo

Reaction score
Welcome Swedee. I went to your blog and posted a few comments for you. Please also post your blog to our site. The members live to see others cars and post lots of pictures.
What are your plans for working on your car ? Repaint ? Interior ? Driveline ? Brakes ?
Good luck on your project and keep us posted.

Swedee

Reaction score
What are your plans for working on your car ? Repaint ? Interior ? Driveline ? Brakes ?
Good luck on your project and keep us posted.

Thanks a lot!
I'd like to keep it as original as possible apart from the exhaust. At least for now :)
The guy I bought it from had the brakes renovated and the interior redone in LA before it was shipped off to Europe. As for paint, it's not show car quality but works fine for me so I'll keep it baby blue for now but the day it requires new paint, she'll become black!

I'll be updating you guys on what's going on! And make sure to bookmark the blog :)

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Congrats on finding your car so close to home.

Swedee

Reaction score
Moparleo - thanks for pointing out on my blog that I need new head pipes to go with the Magnaflow system for my 318. I've been searching high and low to find some that will work for me but haven't been able to. Can you recommend some that'll work? Thanks!

Back